Our laboratory is equipped with the CE-7001-500V100A testing machine from NEWARE Technology Ltd., so we can test batteries and battery packs in the range 0-500V and 0-100A. We can analyze voltage, capacity, internal resistance, number of cycles (life expectancy) of batteries:
- nickel cadmium (NiCD),
- Nickel metal hydride (NiMH),
- lithium-ion (Li-ion),
- nano-phosphate (LiFePO4).
In our laboratory, we have the ability to simulate the conditions of use of battery packs, which gives us the ability to match the package to a specific application and studying its behavior.
The recording of test parameters during tests takes place in real time with a frequency of 1 Hz and the accuracy of recording is 0.001V or Ah.
Our laboratory performs:
- Electrical tests
- Battery formation
- Battery regeneration
- Battery packaging
- Heating connections and pins
- Battery regeneration for power tools
- Replacement of batteries from medical devices
- Environmental research in a climate chamber
- Cell selection for internal resistance
- Welding packets from battery and accumulator cells.