Information about cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing the cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
b. maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
c. determining the user's profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows storing cookies on the User's end device. Website Users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display ads tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they may save information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/