II. WHO IS THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR AND CONTACT WITH THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. The administrator of personal data is NRG Project Sp. z o.o. with registered office at ul. Partyzancka 80/92, 95-200 Pabianice, entered into the register of entrepreneurs and registered by the REGION COURT FOR THE CITY OF WARSAW, WARSAW, XII ECONOMIC DEPARTMENT OF THE NATIONAL COURT REGISTER, under the number KRS 0000634988, REGON: 364928444, 5252669805, email address: email@example.com, hereinafter also referred to as: Personal Data Administrator.
2. In all matters regarding the processing of personal data and the exercise of rights related to the processing of personal data, the User may contact NRG Project Sp. z o.o. by phone, email and in writing to the address of the Company's registered office indicated in item 1.
III. WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED BY THE NRG Project AND COOKIES
1. During the User's visit to the NRG Project Sp. z o.o. technical data regarding the User's visit is automatically collected, e.g. IP address, domain name, type of browser used by the User, type of operating system, etc.
2. If the User contacts the NRG Project Sp. z o.o. using the application form, telephone, e-mail etc. it is forwarded to NRG Project Sp. z o.o. your personal data, e.g. name, surname, e-mail address, etc.
3. NRG Project Sp. z o. o. also processes personal data contained in information about a payment transaction regarding a User's donation.
5. Cookies are used to:
a) adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs.
b) creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content.
6. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
7. The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
a) "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website.
b) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's pages;
c) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc.
8. NRG Project Sp. z o.o. also uses selected business tools offered by Google Analytics tools offered by Google to observe Users' activity on the Website, based, among others for the mechanism of cookies, for analytical and statistical purposes in order to constantly improve the NRG Project.pl website
9. Each User has the right to object at any time to the profiling referred to above.
10. NRG Project Sp. z o.o. based on the User's personal data, he will not make any automated decisions against him.
IV. HOW WE USE THE DATA
1. All data processed by NRG Project Sp. z o.o. they are secured in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation (Journal of Laws EU.L.2016.119.1), i.e. GDPR. NRG Project Sp. z o.o. applies appropriate technical and organizational measures so that the processing takes place in accordance with the GDPR and to be able to demonstrate this.
2. User's personal data will be used by NRG Project Sp. z o.o. only to:
a) conduct a course for the User in accordance with the agreement concluded between the User and the Administrator on the basis expressed in par. 14 of the Agreement by the User consent - i.e. pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point a) GDPR and art. 9 item 2 lit. a) GDPR.
b) sending the Administrator's Newsletter and contacting the User, based on the consent given by the User - i.e. pursuant to art. 6 clause 1 point a) GDPR
3. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, however it is necessary to conclude the contract.
4. By completing the subscription form to the Newsletter, the User also allows to receive the Newsletter electronically to the e-mail address provided during registration. The purpose of collecting information about the e-mail address is to inform about current activities of NRG Project Sp. z o.o. and projects run by the company.
5. Personal data processed by NRG Project Sp. z o.o. may be forwarded to the following categories of recipients:
a) external entities cooperating with NRG Project Sp. z o.o. under joining contracts.
b) accounting service providers.
c) providers of legal services supporting the Personal Data Administrator in providing legal services to NRG Project Sp. z o.o.
V. INFORMATION ON USER RIGHTS ABOUT HIS PERSONAL DATA
1. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary.
2. The User may withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time, and the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the User's consent before its withdrawal.
3. Each User has the right to access their personal data.
4. The User has the right to update, rectify, supplement and change his personal data by directly informing NRG Project Sp. z o.o. on the change of personal data, in particular via e-mail, telephone or in writing.
5. The User has the right to limit the processing of his personal data.
6. The User may object at any time to the processing of his personal data and for reasons related to his particular situation - to the processing of his personal data based on art. 6 clause 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator).
7. The User may request the complete deletion of personal data provided by him.
8. The User has the right to request the transfer of his personal data, i.e. the right to receive from NRG Project Sp. z o.o. User's personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. The user may send this data to another data administrator or request that NRG Project Sp. z o.o. has sent data to another administrator. Such a request may be made only if such transmission is technically possible. The right to transfer personal data is entitled to the User only as regards data that NRG Project Sp. z o.o. processes on the basis of a concluded agreement with the User or on the basis of the User's consent.
9. The User has the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body regarding the processing of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if he considers that the processing of the User's personal data by NRG Project sp. O.o violates the provisions of the GDPR.
3. A correctly submitted complaint should include at least the name and surname, correspondence address as well as the content and basis for submitting the complaint. Providing the above data is the basis for considering the complaint. Complaints that do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
4. Complaints will be considered within 14 days of their receipt by NRG Project Sp. z o.o.
VII. FINAL PROVISIONS